« Home | That's me .. ! »

First blog.. !

I had always wondered about two things when it comes to blogging.
#1. Why should I write and
#2. what to write?

After hours of orkuting and reading Bulletin Boards, I got bored of it and started looking at couple of my friends blog. They were interesting and made me to think about developing my writing.

When coming to the second question(What to write), various things came to my mind. Couple of them are as mentioned below.
  • Pleasurable ride
  • Bals contribution to Murphy :-)
  • My forgetfulness :-)
  • Educated stupids
  • etc.,
When ever I decide to start writing my blog, I always get disturbed. Either a phone call, or an interesting stuff in Orkut, or friends calling for lunch, etc.,

Today, I am kind of undisturbed so far. Though, I have typed the blog, I could not post because of internet access time restrictions. Hopefully, I will be posting it by tomorrow(Not sure, whether I would forget to do this task. :-) )

de, u jus cant blame us for u not blogging.. I meant the 'friends calling for lunch' phrase

@SuJ : That is one of the reason da. :-) After being in IT for so many years, should I not do this BlameStorming? ;-)

Post a Comment