« Home | Three years in Bangalore. » | Be a Rebel ?! » | First blog.. ! » | That's me .. ! »

knock knock

Will you knock all the doors that has been locked from inside? Most probably, you reply would be "it depends on the situation" right? There are umpteen number of scenario's where in we have to think before knocking. For example, knocking at a third person's door in uneven times, conference room, meditation room, bath room, rest room etc.,

What would you call a person who tries to open the locked rest room(birth place of great ideas etc., etc., For the complete list, contact my friend Gans who used to live there :-) ) Atleast it would have been acceptable if the person had knocked the rest room under tremendous "nature call" pressure. Even then shouldn't he think that the other person would also be under the same pressure. :-)

I call them as "complete Nuts".

When I discussed this with a person(I should call him as "crazy person", probably you would also), his reply was "I play mobile games in the rest room. So, to get my attention, he could have knocked the door. What is wrong in that?". But, would anyone do this kind of crazy stuff in the public rest rooms?

BTW, have you ever imagined yourself wearing a complete formals(full sleeve shirt, nicely pressed trousers, tie and well polished shoes) using a indian style rest room? :-). I imagined and I look pathetic. :-)

idhu naatuku romba mukiyamada ?

rest roomla ennada dress code ? avasarathukku poittu varadhu dhaan.......!

Post a Comment