« Home | knock knock » | Three years in Bangalore. » | Be a Rebel ?! » | First blog.. ! » | That's me .. ! »

"Half a Lakh" - pathi

Today, I missed to become a "half a lakh" pathi.

I am into share trading. Today morning, as usual, I checked the scripts that I regularly follow. One of the script is "Blue Star". This is one script which is always on the positive side. I used to tell myself, "whenever this scripts looses a lot(during bearish period), buy in bulk".

I was astonished when I saw the price&trend of this stock. It had fell down by 40 Rupees(From 600 Rupees). Immediately, I thought of buying some 1000 shares. Because of poor IT policy, I did not have internet access :-( and could not buy the shares.

When I checked it arnd 12 PM, it's price shot back to 610 Rupees. Oh my God. ! I had lost the opportunity to earn 50, 000 Rupees(half a lakh) in just two hours. :-( It would take approximately two months of hard work to earn this as my Salary :-(.

If I had internet access in the morning, I would be partying now. !